Location: California, USA
Text or Phone: 1-916-407-9188
Who I am
- I have learned a lot about chess in my 10+ years of tournament experience, which I would love to share my knowledge with the world. I actively volunteer to teach chess lessons in my community. Additionally, I have experience coaching players in-person / teaching group lessons.
- Co-champion of North American Junior Chess Championships 2018 (U20 Girls), awarded conditional WIM
- Co-champion of North American Youth Chess Championships 2017 (U16 Girls), awarded WFM
- 2nd place, Kasparov Chess Foundation All-Girls National tournament (U16 Girls)
- Represented Team USA in World Youth Chess Championships 2017 (U16 Girls)
What I do
I offer private online lessons using Zoom, suitable for players whose levels range from beginner to expert. My students range from 5 years old to adults. Through my dedication and guidance, I will provide a detailed analysis of your games opening repertoire to expand your chess knowledge and boost your confidence!
Rate: US $35 per session (per hour) for one-on-one tutoring.
Free 20-minute trial lesson offered for any new students.
How to register
Please click HERE.
Ho Math Chess at Home = Math + Chess + Puzzles = A fun place to learn math at home.
We abide by the BBB code of conduct.