Ho Math Chess at home offers web-based, online, real-time tutoring business opportunities by working part-time and at home.
Ho Math Chess™ = Math + Chess + Puzzles = Fun Learning at home!
The student can see what the tutor is writing on paper in real-time.
- The tutor can see what the student is writing on paper in real-time, subject to student's optional use of a document camera.
- The interaction is face-to-face, real-time, online teaching business model.
- The free assessment is offered to students.
- Use proprietor's online unique teaching materials, cloud-based.
- Online chess lessons teaching platform.
- A free trial lesson can be arranged.
- A math-focused elementary level with emphasis on problem-solving, math contests, and SSAT.
Advantages of joining Ho Math Chess
- Can work part-time or full-time at home, no storefront space needed.
- No royalty, no per student, no materials fee to pay, only one flat yearly franchise fee.
- Pay no business rent, no business liability insurance, no extra utilities, no business car insurance, no extra gas, no extra phone line, no business property tax.
- The set-up cost is almost zero, and the business can be launched in a few days after joining.
- Use a brand name Ho Math Chess.
- Use online proprietary unique teaching materials, so no creation of teaching materials is required.
- The Inventor of Ho Math Chess teaching chess set with Canadian Intellectual Property Office Trademarks Certificate registration Number TMA771400 (It can be renewed in July 2025).
- Exclusive territory protection through our online registration system.
- The franchise fee includes a piece of online equipment, the use of online registration with credit card payment software tailored to your organization, online math ability assessment, and our unique online teaching materials using Microsoft OneNote.
- Total registration and tuition collection control and the student management of your own learning centre at home.
- You can sell unique and effective workbooks to parents.
- Only teaches math from grade 1 to grade 6/7, no chess play knowledge is required other than the knowledge of basic chess moves.
- Can hire other teachers.
- Chess teaching is handled by an online teaching platform.
- Set up the entire online at home tutoring system in a few weeks as soon as the document camera equipment is ordered and arrived at your home.
- We set up your online teaching system and train you on how to use it.
- We teach you how to use our online teaching materials and how to use them to teach students.
In 2020, we start the home business model, and we are offering a limited-time promotional, flat franchise fee at the US $1000 for one-year (generally at $2500 per year for a location-based business).
Comparing Ho Math Chess to others
Click HERE for details.
Our refund policy: If you did not earn your net franchise fee back at the end of the first year after you joining Ho Math Chess at Home, then we will refund you the net franchise fee after deducting the US $500. You keep the equipment. The net franchise fee is the franchise fee, which we received from you, subtracting the transaction fees charged by financial organizations. This refund policy is only eligible for the first time joined franchisee. This refund policy is not an earning guarantee statement.
- Here is one of Ho Math Chess student's (Tina's) short video interviews. Click HERE.
- Here is an unedited video clip made by Frank Ho talked about Ho Math Chess history and some workbooks in general. Click HERE.
- This is a video showing the founder Frank Ho interviewed by a local Chinese TV station. It is an interview initiated by the TV station. It is not a paid program or commercial video. It has English subtitles. Click HERE.
- More testimonials from parents and students, click HERE.
Steps to join Ho Math Chess at Home
If you are interested in joining Ho Math Chess as a franchisee or a contractor, please take the following easy 1-2-3 steps to get to know Ho Math Chess (based in Canada) better:
To read the article below on Ho Math Chess sample worksheets located at https://www.scribd.com/doc/248282280/Ho-Math-Chess-Has-Revolutionized-the-Math-Worksheets-An-innovative-teaching-idea-and-invention.
To purchase or view (Click on each book title.) the following three books published by Ho Math Chess from www.amazon.com.
The titles of the above three books are
After you have read the above books and you still are interested in the possibility of opening a Ho Math Chess at home. Please fill out the franchise enquiry form by clicking HERE,
We will contact you if you are qualified.